DI Programs: General Information
Last Updated on Friday, 19 April 2013 11:35 Published on 11 November 2011
The majority of the Direct Instruction programs (big "D", big "I") are published by McGraw-Hill Education (previously SRA). With few exceptions, the DI programs that ADI supports and endorses feature Siegfried "Zig" Engelmann as the senior author.
K-12 Programs by Subject
A complete list of programs we support can be found here
DI Programs for Home Use
Textbooks for Higher Ed
- Introduction to Direct Instruction
- Direct Instruction Reading (5th Edition)
- Teaching Struggling and At-Rist Readers: A Direct Instruction Approach
- Designing Effective Mathematics Instruction: A Direct Instruction Approach (4th Edition)
Research on Direct Instruction Programs
- Comprehensive Collection of DI Resouces
- A Bibliography of Direct Instruction Curriculum and Studies Examining Its Efficacy
Questions About DI?
We Have Answers!
30 E. Broadway, Ste 150 Eugene, OR 97401
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We hope you stop by and see us in person, but if not, here's how to find us...